Welcome to the Regulatory Inventory of the Clean energy for EU islands secretariat. In this inventory, you can find national policy and legislation that supports clean energy transition on European islands.
For 15 EU countries with inhabited islands, the Regulatory Inventory provides information on:
- renewable energy support: support schemes for electricity, heating & cooling and transport and permits and authorisation processes
- grid-related policies
- energy efficiency policies
- community energy policies
- other clean energy-supporting policies and
- relevant energy sector authorities
The collection of data presented in the Regulatory inventory has been completed on 31 July 2021. Background information can be found in the Methodology document.