The Clean energy for EU islands secretariat provides capacity building to European island communities. Our aim is to foster their transition to clean energy and help them move from clean energy vision to clean energy action.
Our support includes:
- Technical Assistance to clean energy projects. Find all the information on the current call for technical assistance.
- Clean Energy Transition Agenda (CETA) methodology, for islands that are starting their clean energy transition. Learn what a CETA is, and why you should create one. We provide CETA templates in eight different languages, and you can find plenty of information and guidance on how to start the agenda process on your island.
- A Self-assessment tool to evaluate the status of an island's clean energy transition, based on eight indicators.
- Webinars on clean energy topics.
- Our Financing corner to learn about financing clean energy projects of different forms and sizes on islands.