The Clean energy for EU islands secretariat provides capacity building to European island communities. Our aim is to foster their transition to clean energy and help them move from clean energy vision to clean energy action.
Our support includes:
- Technical Assistance to clean energy projects. Between 2020 and 2022 the secretariat will support a total of 40 energy projects on islands.
- Clean Energy Transition Agenda (CETA) methodology, for islands who are starting their clean energy transition. Learn what a CETA is, and why you should create one. We provide CETA templates in eight different languages, and you can find plenty of information and guidance on how to start the agenda process on your island.
- A Self-assessment tool to evaluate the status of an island's clean energy transition, based on eight indicators.
- Webinars on clean energy topics.
- Our Financing corner to learn about financing clean energy projects of different forms and sizes on islands.